Saratoga High 2018 Commencement
28th Assembly District's Leadership in Public Service Award, May, 2018
At Saratoga Music Booster Pancake Breakfast, serving 20+ years as a pancake flipper
Los Gatos High new facility ribbon- cutting ceremony, August, 2018
Cynthia is a CPA and holds an MBA from California State University, Los Angeles. She was born and raised in Taiwan and came to US in 1975 for graduate studies. She and her family moved to Saratoga in 1984 and has been involved in many school and community activities since then. Both of her sons graduated from Saratoga High School.
School/Community Involvement (Partial List):
- Board Member, Saratoga Union School District, 1994-1998
- Board Member, Los Gatos-Saratoga High School District, 1998-current
- Board Member, MetroEd School District, 2004-2015
- Board Representative, District Budget Advisory Committee
- Board Representative, District Audit Committee
- Region 20 Delegate, California School Board Association
- Former President, current Northern Vice President, Asian Pacific Islander School Board Members Association
- Co-Chair of Memorial Day Observance event in Saratoga of three years
- Treasurer, (Schools Facilities Bond) Measure B and D
- BSA T508 Committee Chair of six years
- Key organizer of the Building Bridges project by Saratoga Rotary Club
With Ramesh and Shinku Sharma, Terrie Creamer, Howard and Sandy Miller, Katherine Tseng, Raj Rajendran, maria Guldner and others.
With Rita Cao, Renee Paquier, Michelle Huang, Michele van Zuiden and Becky Lin.
With Manny Cappello, Katherine Tseng and Howard Miller.